
I love the way God reveals Himself to us. It takes a lifetime to even begin to understand how we should live for Him, but I love that each stage of our lives require us to know God in a different way. Tonight I had the priviledge of discussing God with a good friend of mine. We sat down before parting so we could pray for each other, and my friend prayed with thanks for God being such a "gentleman." A gentleman, huh? I had never thought of God as a gentleman. Right now I have been seeking peace from God concerning being single for His glory. However I've been struggling with placing GOD as the groom of my life. However to understand God as a gentleman creates in my mind the most perfect man. One who opens up doors for me, provides for my needs, holds me close, respects me, wants the best for me, etc... Yet as a gentleman, God fills this role! He opens life doors for direction in my life, He provides for my every need, His Spirit draws near to me, He respects and loves me, and God definitely Has my best interest at heart. He is a true gentleman that I am madly in love with!! How great is our God that He would give Himself to each of us in order that we may fall in love with Him and give Him the glory He deserves!!! Take a step back to see how God is revealing Himself to you today. While this stage of my life needs a gentleman, God will reveal Himself to me in a totally different way when the next stage of my life comes. Glorify God by letting Him reveal Himself to you. Breathe in His ways, and thereby worship Him!

No comments:
Post a Comment